Giant robots vs Giant sea-monsters in a neon-clad future from the director of Hellboy. You had me at hello… if hello was the first word of the film. It’s big, it’s loud, it’s occasionally dumb and entertaining from start to finish. Charlie Hunnam looks a little out of his element in what must be a shock to the system but delivers a masterclass in popcorn fun. The sequel is en-route, missus Del Toro and Jax Teller but Steven K. DeKnight (Daredevil Season 1) is behind the camera so expect greatness.
- FILM: Terminator Genisys
- FILM: Pacific Rim
- FILM: Fantastic Four 
- BOOK: Wonder Woman - Earth One [Vol. 1]
- FILM: The Martian
- FILM: President in Peril Movies
- FILM: White House Down
- FILM: London Has Fallen
- FILM: Olympus Has Fallen
- FILM: First look at Wonder Woman & Justice League!...
- TV: Heroes for Hire [Luke Cage & Danny Rand Come t...
- TV: Where the Hell is True Detective?
- TV: Jessica Jones - Season 1
- COMIC: Gwenpool [Vol. 1]
- TV: Stranger Things - Season 1
- TV: From Jack Bauer to a Position of Power - Kiefe...
- FILM: One Knight in Arkham
- FILM: The Secret Life of Pets
- FILM: Ghostbusters
- BOOK: Cheap Chap at The Carouser
- BOOK: Free Shots!
- ▼ July (21)
- ► 2015 (108)
- ► 2014 (60)
- ► 2013 (100)
- ► 2012 (177)
- ► 2011 (180)
Detailing The Dark Knight, The A to Z of Exploitation Cinema, Movie Bar On Demand, 5x5 Grindhouse Style, The Human Centipede [First] & [Full Sequence], Hostel Hopping, Machete Maidens Unleashed, Cage Against The Machine, Exploiting Exploitation, Interview with Sion Sono, Coffy, Kung Fu Cannibals & The Return of Naziploitation
2010-2015 Born in Blood... Powered by Blogger.